Audition Tips from The Voice Casting Team!
1. Be Yourself.
2. Pick songs that suit your style (genre). Show us who you want to be as an Artist!
3. Be original! If you think a song has been overdone, chances are, it has been! Show us originality and pick something not as common, but still relevant.
4. What we mean by relevant- Pick well known songs. These can be anything that fit your style and genre.
5. Sometimes nerves get the best of us. Pick songs that you know you can sing well and carry out under pressure!
6. Dress to impress! Wear what you would wear if you were to land a “Blind Audition.”
7. Remember to have fun! Show us your personality and energy!
8. You’re unique in your own way. Don’t overthink your audition. Don’t compare yourself to others.
Come join us for our next Open Mic Night
@ HOTEL CAFE
October, 8 2018
More info »